Company Registration in Kerala
Starting @ ₹9999/-
Make an enquiry
Company Registration in Kerala:
The primary economic and commercial activities in Kerala are Tourism & Agriculture. The primary economic activities are hugely backed and supported by the quality human resources and skilled workforce. The young and aspiring generations are more interested to start their own venture with independent thoughts and ideas. Here at SLPL Associates India private limited, we understand this growing need for entrepreneurship in Kerala. Naturally the popularity and attraction towards the Pvt ltd company registration in Kerala is having more attention from the young and aspiring business owners. With the advancement of travel and tourism, industries like Logistics, Transport, Movers & packers and Hotels and restaurants are also growing at a hyper speed. It is being widely believed & acknowledged the need for company registration in Kerala across the state.
The traders, business owners and shoppers are now more interested to form their enterprise with a unique legal identity, so that the company can move independently with its business plan. Company registration in Kerala enables an organization to explore better economic opportunities and scope. The small level entrepreneurs and middle level entrepreneurs are the biggest beneficiaries of company registration in Kerala. Our online company registration in Kerala facilitates many important things, out of which relevant company name search and name approval is the most important matter. Our online name search and correct name facilitation are being well procured by our expert professional team. A valid company name search, trademark verification and successful approval create easy processing for online company registration in Kerala.
In Kerala the commerce, industry and other trade activities are significantly enhancing day by day and so does the importance of company registration in Kerala. SLPL Associates India Private Limited is committed to cater the needs of micro, small and medium enterprises who want to register a company in Kerala. Our web based company registration in Kerala platform is more than capable to perform than any other company registration office in Kerala.
We virtual company registration office in Kerala is facilitating the easy online application for company registration in Kerala. Our research team runs a complete scan to find the perfect name of the business after consultation with the client. It helps to incorporate the business with one chance through company registration in Kerala.
Our web based company registration in Kerala facility is capable to cater the needs of small traders and sole proprietors through the sole-proprietorship registration in Kerala. Our Sole-proprietorship registration in Kerala provides a perfect platform for the small shopkeepers, potters and other individual business owners operating at small capacity. But our company registration in Kerala platform is also catering the needs of micro, small and medium business owners, as well as sole proprietors who want to form a company with complete ownership control. Our company registration in Kerala portal has brought the opportunity to incorporate one person company registration in Kerala. Our company registration in Kerala service aims towards the empowerment & separate legal entity for the existing sole proprietors through our one person company registration in Kerala.
One person company registration in Kerala starting @ just Rs 9999/-
Our this service comprises of the following facilities:
- DSC for 1 Director
- DIN for 1 Director.
- Memorandum of Association (MOA).
- Articles of Association (AOA).
- Certificate of incorporation (COI).
- Company PAN.
- Company TAN.
Apart from our private limited company registration in Kerala service, we are also procuring our company registration in Kerala service for the entrepreneurs who want to form different form of companies. The small traders, who want to form a partnership with a status of a fully fledged company, can now incorporate their business with our LLP registration in Kerala service. Our LLP registration In Kerala service is now available @ just Rs 7499/-.
LLP registration in Kerala service just @ Rs 7499/-
Our company registration in Kerala service for LLP registration is facilitating the following facilities:
- DSC for 2 Directors. (Partners).
- DIN for 2 Directors. (Partners).
- LLP Agreement.
- Company PAN.
- Company TAN.
- Certificate of Incorporation (COI).
Though our private limited company registration in Kerala service is most popular, other types of company registration in Kerala service are also gaining popularity among the business owners and local traders. We have our excellent communication mechanism for the startup owners who want to register a company in Kerala.
Our teams of professionals deliver the perfect idea and effective procedures to guide the entrepreneurs for their company registration in Kerala. We have established our digital web based application for the company registration in Trivandrum. The entrepreneurs and startup owners who want to incorporate their business through company registration in Trivandrum can now do their incorporation task with ease.
Our systematic approach for company registration in Kerala service is facilitating large scale of employers, traders, business owners and other individual professionals to form their own company with a unique corporate identity. Company registration in Kerala services will also enable a firm to get the benefits, schemes and packages announced by the both central and state government. The unorganized sectors of Kerala now can be better organized through company registration in Kerala. Our compliance, integration and legal assistance will be proved fruitful for the entrepreneurs and business owners. Here are some key reasons for that you will select us as your company registration in Kerala partner:
WHY WE ARE YOUR PICK:-
- Company name search, name research and creation with supreme efficiency.
- Reasonable service charge for company registration in Kerala.
- Professional & effective communication.
- Free advisory and consultation.
- Quick reaction for the quick resolution.
- Online Payment gateway and instant computerized invoice for your company registration in Kerala.
Our team is capable of handling your most required statutory services, which is also essential for your business along with the company registration in Kerala service. We take care of different licensing and certification for your business that is registered through our online company registration in Kerala portal.
Now it’s important for each and every business to incorporate their business and firms. The firms that are registered through company registration in Kerala avail greater benefits and facilities in the long term. Here are some of the reasons for your incorporation through company registration in Kerala:
Benefits for company registration:
Only companies that are registered through the company registration in Kerala have the existence in the eyes of government. Company registration in Kerala has the following benefits and advantages:
- Unique and separate legal entity: companies that are incorporated and registered by company registration in Kerala enjoy a completely separate legal status in the eyes of law and government. That means owners; directors and other stakeholders are completely free from their personal liabilities.
- Brand creation & development: Not only the products of company is brand, but at the same time a company can create its reputation to the point when it can be recognized as a brand in the eyes of its customers. Company registration in Kerala is the 1st step towards brand recognition.
- Easy Finance availability: Financial institutions and banks are always keen to provide loans and financial assistances to the companies that are registered through company registration in Kerala. The registered companies create the credibility in the eyes of those banks.
- Government assistance: Incorporated companies are the real existent companies in the eyes of the government. From time to time the packages, financial assistances and programs are announced by the government to encourage the industrial sectors. Companies that are incorporated and registered through company registration in Kerala, have the better chances to get those announced benefits & packages.
- Market Reliability: Company registration increases the trust and reliability of the customers and investors towards the business firm. People intends to believe the company with separate legal status.
Our other Services
We have the following other services for both individual and businesses:
- Private Limited Company Registration.
- Public Limited Company Registration in Kerala.
- LLP Company registration.
- Registration for partnership Firms.
- Section 8 Companies registration.
- Annual Compliance for Private Limited Company.
- Annual Compliance for Public Limited Company.
- Annual Compliance for LLP Company.
- Annual Compliance for Partnership Firms.
- Annual Compliance for Section 8 companies.
- Income Tax filing of business entities.
- GST registration and return services.
- Licensing service which includes: Udyog Aadhaar, FSSAI, PPF, ESI, ISO certification, Trademark registration and Professional Tax registration.
- Producer company creation.
Company charter document alteration/modification.
Know more about Private Limited Company Registration.
Frequently Asked Question ?
To register Private Limited Company in Kerala, the following criteria to be maintained:
- Minimum 2 directors are required, one must be Indian.
- Minimum 2 shareholders are required, in pvt ltd company one can become shareholder and director at the same time.
- Office Address must be provided to register a company in Kerala, India.
To register a pvt limited company, one must provide at least 1 lakh INR as an authorized capital.
To register a unique name one must provide at least two unique names for the company to the registrar. The applicant must follow the rules and regulations of reserving names for their company. Registrar may ask you to again submit the name if the name do not fall under the rules and regulations of Ministry.
Any individual person who is above the age of 18 can easily become the director of the company after procuring DIN number also known as Director Identification Number.
Digital Signature Certificate are the token provided by the certified authorities in India. Any form filled for the company registration must be affix with the Digital signature certificate. Also Directors in India requires DSC for DIN application and the subscibers to MOA must have DSC for submitting e-forms for incorporation.
Every company has a specific limit or ceiling to issue shares to the shareholders, which has been determined by both SEBI & RBI. Within this limit a company can issue shares to it’s shareholders. This is called authorized capital. And the share capital or paid up share capital is the actual amount received from the shareholders for the shares allotted to them.
The simple answer to this question is ‘many’, however all the businesses must be related, and if it’s related then the consent of the members can allow a company to run multiple businesses under one company. Scope of multiple businesses has to be mentioned in MOA of the company. But unrelated business activities are not allowed under one company.
Yes, you can surely do it. No issues about it.
Yes they can. There are 3 routes to do so. 100% FDI Automated route & FDI is controlling ownership. But they can be the shareholders of only private limited company and other limited companies.
Well the process of registration is completely online. Every steps one has to follow for the registration of private limited company, is on MCA portal. So the physical presence is not required.
After the incorporation a business firm has to initiate a number of crucial works. Like letter head and statutory register preparation, appointment of auditor declaration of its registered office issue of share certificates to its member and other compliance.
Annual compliance represents the yearly obligation of a company for the ministry of corporate affairs (MCA) and registrar of companies. At the same time its worth mentioning that these compliance varies, based on company types. Yes, it is mandatory to meet annual compliance yearly to run a company successfully, even when the company has no transaction for the year.
Pvt Ltd Company Registration in Kerala
Pvt Ltd Company Registration in Kerala
Check your firm name availability now at one click (absolutely free !!)