Income Tax Filing in Kolkata
Starting @ ₹999/-
In India, taxes on income is governed by the Income Tax Act, 1961 which covers within its ambit various provisions , rules and regulations for determination of taxable income, payment of taxes, filing of returns, assessment of income etc. Correct determination and timely payment of Income Tax and subsequent filing of Income Tax Returns is very essential in order to avoid interest and penalties.
Make an enquiry
Income Tax Filing in Kolkata
At SLPL associates India Pvt Ltd, we provide you with personalised tax consultancy services. experience and domain knowledge. We devote time to understand your needs and requirements to find best possible solutions based upon our. Our tax consultancy services extend for Residents as well as Non-Residents including Foreign Companies. In today’s dynamic business environment, it becomes very difficult to run the business and simultaneously comply with the Income Tax regulations in respect of Advances payment of taxes, TDS payments and Return, Income Tax Return filing, replying to the queries by the department during assessment proceedings etc.
SLPL associates India Pvt Ltd relieves you from tedious schedules by taking charge of the compliances completely and making your business hassle free.
SLPL associates India Pvt experts provide individualized services ranging from Income Tax planning, Return filing, resolving Tax queries, dealing with the Income Tax department for obtaining Tax refunds and assisting in any other hardship which you might face in the course of tax proceedings.
Income Tax Registration & Its Benefits
Income tax registration is a mandatory registration for setting up business in India. For any taxpayer whether individual or corporate body Income tax registration is compulsory. A permanent Account Number is vital for any individual /body corporate who has the taxable income and eligible for income tax registration. It is a 10-character alphanumeric number consisting of letter and digits. PAN card requirements are detailed in the Income Tax Act 1961. This is the most important document and number for Income Tax registration and Income tax e-filing.
Here at SLPL ASSOCIATES INDIA PVT LIMITED we execute the income tax registration and income tax return of the following body corporates:
- Income tax registration and return of Sole-Proprietorship.
- Income tax registration and return of One Person Company.
- Income tax registration and return of LLP.
- Income tax registration and return of Private Limited Companies.
- Income tax registration and return of Public Limited Companies.
- Income tax registration and return of Section 8 companies.
Income tax registration and return is completely web based system which is popularly known as Incometaxindiaefiling. Incometaxefiling e-portal is the one stop hub for different income tax services. It includes the Different Income Tax return forms, TDS under 26S, PAN-Aadhar link up, Personal account of taxpayers, and Previous filed returns, ITR status. Income Tax calculator, DSC management support and scanning option and new user registration & existing taxpayer log in option. A taxpayer can check the outstanding demand and the Income tax registration portal also has the e-payment and chalan creation option at the portal.
There are specific types of e-return form for different types of taxpayers. They are as follows:
- ITR (Income Tax Return ‘SAHAJ’) 1 Form – ITR 1 form must be filed by the resident individuals having income up to 50 lakhs p.a. from Salary, House property and other sources.
- ITR (Income Tax Return) 2 Form- ITR 2 form must be filed by an individual or a Hindu Undivided Family (HUF) whose total income > 50 lakhs from capital gains and foreign asset income
- ITR (Income Tax Return) 3 Form- ITR 3 form must be filed by an businessman having sole proprietorship firm, Partner of a firm, HUF, Professional up to Rs 50 lakhs.
- ITR (Income Tax Return ‘SUGAM’) 4 Form- ITR 4 form is applicable to HUFs, Partnership Firms, residents earning income from business or profession. But if the turnover of the business exceeds Rs 2 crore taxpayer has to file ITR 3 form.
- ITR (Income Tax Return) 5 Form- ITR 5 Form is applicable for LLPs, AOPs, BOIs, and investment firm.
- ITR (Income Tax Return) 6 Form- ITR 6 Form is to be filed by the companies.
- ITR ( Income Tax Return) 7 Form- ITR 7 Form is applicable for the charitable trust NGOs and section 8 companies.
Income Tax registration and income tax e-filing is most commonly used platform by the individual taxpayers and body corporates now days. Income Tax registration and obtaining PAN is mandatory for everyone. And by doing so every business and individuals obtain a minimum eligibility criteria for doing its business and profession.