Starting @ ₹6999/-
Make an enquiry
ISO certification certifies that a management system, producing method, service, or documentation procedure has all the requirements for standardization and quality assurance.ISO (International Organization for Standardization) is an independent, non-governmental, international organization that develops standards to make sure the standard, safety, and efficiency of products, services, and systems.
ISO certifications exist in several areas of industry, from energy management and social responsibility to medical devices and energy management. ISO standards area unit in situ to make sure consistency. every certification has separate standards and criteria and is classified numerically. for example, the ISO certification we tend to presently hold at Mead Metals is ISO 9001:2008.
Benifits of ISO Certification:
- Suitable for both small and large organisations
- Better internal management
- Less wastage
- Increase in efficiency, productivity and profit
- Improved customer retention and acquisition
- Consistent outcomes, measured and monitored
- Globally recognised standard
- Compatible with other ISO standards
- Accreditation by UKAS